Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Card for Aidan

On Mary's blog  (http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/ ) I found this call out for cards for 2 year old Aidan, who is battling cancer. This is something that touches my heart, since my Tommy was diagnosed with cancer when he was 2 months old and bravely fought for 3 years before he passed to Jesus.
  So Please join me and make a card of LOVE to send to this sweet boy! You can visit Mary for the whole story & a picture. The address is below my card. Please leave a comment if you are going to help out. Thank you!


Please mail your cards to:

AIDAN
c/o Tanya Stilwell
P.O. Box 143
Cecilia, KY 42724


Thanks, guys...God bless you!
Pin It

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet bear, thanks for visiting me!

Tanya said...

Thank you soo much for taking the time to send him a card. :) It really means alot to me.

Hugs..

Tanya