Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, February 25, 2011

A couple of handy tips

Hi guys!  Today, I offer a couple of quick tips. 

#1.  If you use any kind of squeeze bottle, use a straight pin to plug the hole before you put the lid back on.  I love the dollar store, but do not use their pins.  They tend rust.  That will help prevent clogging.

    #2.  When using scissors to make small intricate cuts, use nail scissors!  Curved scissors work very well on designs with a lot of curves.  Try to move the paper, not your hand with the cut.

#3.  My local dollar store has been stocking spring/summer items.  I found wire baskets used for picnics.  I have one of these I use during the season.  They hold, in each section, forks/spoons/knives.  The back section is meant to hold paper plates.  Since I have already lost my Cricut ruler from my kit, I decided to purchase another to keep my essential tools organized and near me.  I will try to take a picture to show you later.  Works better than a beer glass!

Thank you for visiting me today.  Please click on card for Aidan.  Please help send some love to this dear sweet boy.

Also, March 3, please join me in our bunny hop to support operation write home.

Pin It

No comments: