Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

HELP Please!

Anyone have scraps or mat packs,paper, ribbons, embellishments, cuttlebug folders/dies, etc you no longer love or need?

I could sure use anything you don't want, since I am new and I would like to have more supplies to make cards for Operation Write Home
I will pay reasonable shipping.

Please post contact info here here and I will send you my address.
Or write me at...
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net



TIA,
Misty

PS This one too! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGL-cxQGLxY Pin It

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi,

Send me your addy:

abusybee24atyahoodotcom

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Good morning Misty. You are the winner of my sparkly stuff. Congrats. Please email your snail mail address to lilbitee1971@hotmail so I can get your prize to you.

Have a great day!
:)Patti

http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

Happy Birthday, Misty! I'll look and see what I have :)

Jillian said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by the Spring Fever Blog Hop - I hope you enjoyed looking around! I am happy to be your newest follower!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com