Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Day, Another Project

  I thought April Showers, brought May Flowers? It is raining here and in general a icky day, perfect for crafting, which is what I hope to do today.

  I want to share something I made for my hummingbird group. Naturally, we all love to garden, with special emphasis on planting to attract hummingbirds (& butterflies). The members of my group are spread across the USA & Canada, so I came up with this idea to share my seeds with others. We also have a local plant/seed co-op the meets at the firehouse once a month, starting in April. But for the co-op, my first month I will be taking a ton of flowering water plants. My water garden is overcrowded!

  This little seed packet is about 3x4 (finished size, after assembling) and is a perfect fit to tuck into a card for sending. I also send a few to members empty, so they can share as well. This one, I slipped into a 3x5 envelope to keep it neat & clean.




Hummer Hugs,
Misty Pin It

No comments: