Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Downsized OUT!

Just found out I have been downsized out of my job, which already was cut from 30+ to 10 hours a week. Now I have nothing. :(
Just ripped up my AcMoore wish list. I won't be getting any pretty papers, or embellishments now. I don't know how I will make more cards for OWH without ATG tape, or Zig Pens. Pin It

5 comments:

MsJay said...

Send me you addy and I will see what I can come up with. My email link is on my blog in my profile. Push those graphics ppl love them on WC forum. Use the auction list or the ad section.

judean said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Sorry to hear about your job. What's that saying about one door closing just means another door opens?

polkacabana said...

Yes, thank you also for your sweet comments! I am sorry about your job, what was is that you did? What is OWH? You need to enter lots of blog hops now and try to win stuff right? Maybe get involved in some swaps? Are you a member of SCS? Just trying to brainstorm for you...I have no money either:(

Cyndi S said...

I am very sorry to hear about your job. I hope things look up for you very soon. In the mean time, I hope the hummingbirds come visiting you soon.

Misty said...

@ polkacabnan,
Operation Write Home ( http://operationwritehome.org/index.html )
Is an organization where you make cards to send to our Heros deployed overseas, so they can send pretty cards home to family & friends. They don't have a Hallmark store nearby! I just sent some Easter, Mothers Day, BD, and general everyday greetings.
What/who is SCS?