Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Heads UP! 50% Off Coupon Link!!

In case you didn't get this or see the flyer.....


CLICK HERE FOR PDF PRINTABLE!

So bad, I am not able to afford even this :(
and I so wanted at least a couple of circle/scallop punches. Oh...Life, gotta love it. Hope someone can use it!
*Special note here...No, not about my depression about job, but the fact that EVERYTIME I try to use any kind of tape, it has, dog/cat/ BIRD?? stuff on it!!! My kingdom for a pet free craft room! LOL! Maybe it will help our heros feel more to home!
Pin It

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Thanks, Misty, for visiting my blog. I wish there was a 'meeting' place for all us newbies to talk, ask questions, and learn together. Cricut lacks in ideas for their product. I am in a rather rural area and don't want to drive 60 miles every week to a scrapbooking class. Good luck!
Gayle
http://g-gayle.blogspot.com/