Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

'Honey' I'm Home!

Yeah! Home from work off till Monday. Trouble looms as my ATG is dangerously low on tape. Expect delivery Monday.

  Just want to share a couple of pictures of some wildlife visitors we have had recently. I also ask a trivia question. Can you identify the creatures below? (Yes dear's, I know what they are..LOL) I am still trying to get a good clear shot of the white deer we have. Saw a baby this am on the way to work, no camera! Later I remembered my cell phone has one! Life in the pines! I love it! *The trap is a 'Have a Hart' Trap & I relocate all captures!*











Hummer Hugs,
Misty Pin It

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Opossum and a black widow...ick!

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

I went from awww he's kinda cute for an Opossum to eeewwww spider! lol

Tanya said...

OMG Misty!!! Ewww... It's awesome that you relocate the animals.. and critters!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Isn't the news about Aidan just AWESOME!! He has more blood work and testing to do before he will be cleared, but still have to check in case it sneaks back. We are all soo excited!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Cyndi S said...

I could have lived without the Black Widow but I have to admit, I just think possums are the cutest critter despite their attitudes.