Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hi everyone.
Today I'm entering this card in a challenge over at
My Pink Stamper.
The challenge is to make any project using a
"Feathered Friend".
When someone says 'bird' I always think Hummingbirds first.
I designed this for a friend who always says 'It's all good'.
The hummingbird (it is popped on mini dots) & saying were cut from Lyrical Letters. The 'Just Because' is from my one & only Stamp set from Robyn & it is the 'Everyday Life' set. The tag for stamp is from 'Stretch Your Imagination". I inked the parchament paper edges & used "Swiss Dots" folder with my trusty rolling pin. (No cuttlebug yet! LOL)I wanted to add 'bling' on the big flower, but I don't have any.
Thanks for looking!

Pin It

5 comments:

The Country Life said...

Super cute!! Love how clean the design is!! TFS!! I nominated you for Blog Awards!! Swing by my blog to pick them up!!:) (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

*love your white German Shepard baby!!:)

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

Like the just because card- nice and simple, but pretty!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is too cute. I recently started blogging and have yet to own a cuttlebug as well, but I do have the sizzix texture boutique (it embosses but it doesn't die cut). I bought mine on ebay for 20 bucks! I figured I didn't need the cuttlebug since I have a cricut for die cutting.
Please swing by my blog at mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD, love the humming bird! Thanks for sharing

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!