Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OWH MWT Challenge

*Please scroll down for more OWH Challenge cards*
"Our challenge this week is Scallops!  We challenge you to make cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones using scallops, you could use scalloped circle or square punches, Spellbinders dies, scalloped border punches and dies, etc.   We are looking forward to seeing your creations!"

Well since I only have 1 punch of any kind, and no dies at all, this is my go.

 
*Standard A2-White stock
*Black Mat-AC
*My lonely punch*Happily it is 'scalloped'*
*AstroParche Matt-embossed, divine
*Hummingbird SU! w/SU! Classic Really Rust
*Miss You-OTC & SU! Classic Black.
*Ribbon-OTC
*Inked edges-Really Rust.
It was fun to make this one, OK, who am I kidding, if it has a Hummer on it I am happy! Really wish I had round/scallop (or any punches) But there you have it. I have another version, where I machine stitched around it, but the batteries just died in camera, tons of AAA in the house, no AA's! (kids!)

Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

How fortunate that your "one lonely punch" turned out to be a scallop! :)

Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog, I have become a follower of yours and will come back often.

www.stampingwithamission.blogspot.com

Paula S. said...

That scallop punch is really nice and perfect for this week's OWH challenge!