Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, March 21, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #61

Here's my take, and by the way, this is my 1st time using a sketch, now that I know what they are!





Ok, so I learned cuttlebug folder too small for complete coverage of 5.5x4.25.
Standard A2 white card stock
Wassau Chalice Silver, embossed w/divine
Black matt= American Craft Stock
DP=OTC
Purple=Brazill Basic $1 pack ACM
Polkadot ribbon=ACM  .50¢ bin
Stamp=OTC Heat embossed with silver
Grad Cap= I made in PSPX, cut out & popped up on foam tape.

Thanks for looking at my very first sketch challenge, and I do welcome all comments and critiques!


Pin It

6 comments:

kim c said...

Dude! We're kindred spirits. Not only do we have animals that are shedding all over the place, but I'm a supporter for Operation Write Home! Yay us.

Jen said...

Love the color combination! Great work. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

great card! Love the silver!

Julie said...

That frustrates me about those embossing folders, too! Still a great first sketch, welcome to the fold! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Nana Connie said...

Wonderful card, Misty! I'm working on this sketch today -- hope mine turns out as well as yours did! Thanks for the encouragement you left on my blog. I'm now following yours. Love all the cat and dog hair on your blog -- makes me feel right at home! :-)

Lisa Oliver said...

You did a great job on this sketch - welcome to the addiction! I actually took a permanent marker and wrote on my Cuttlebug folders the size that they will emboss. Hope to see you again on OWH S&S Challenge!