Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OWH Stars & Stamps Challenge

Over at OWH Stars & Stamps the challenge is to make Cards 4 Kids, cards that our Heros can send specifically to a child. Here is my 1st one, I have another idea, I want to try later.
??Is a telephone appropriate for a OWH card??



*Standard White A2
* DP= DCWV Stack7
*Pastel Stock from old stash
* Ribbon ACMoore .50¢ bin
*Stamps= OTC (will change up stamping, like, Hugs, Love etc)
*Ink= SU! Early Expresso
*Pup from Paper Pups cart. He is popped up w/mini dots. I don't remember what size he is, I had cut 3 extra
when I last use it, sorry. I used a Gel Pen to add eyes, and 'borrowed' SHHHH!
2 shades of brown from my DD13 Prisma Pencils** to shade a couple spots on pup.
Well, there you have my 1st attempt! Whacha think?

** Prisma Was a Christmas gift for her. Thank God for 50% off coupon at ACMoore!! She will be going to VOTEC in the fall for Art & I can't/won't get into them often. Pin It

12 comments:

Carol L said...

These cards are so cute, and certain to delight any small child! I love the little X's and O's & hearts on the bottom!

Jen said...

Super cute, Misty! I love the puppy dog with the bright polka dots!

grammiej said...

Cards are so cute!
Bless you for doing OWH, I have a daughter and son-in-law currently deployed to Iraq and I know OWH means so much to the soldiers. I do the program also.
I am following you now, hop over and visit my meager blog when you can:
grammiejudys.blogspot.com
Blessings

Linda said...

Great cards! Like how you made one for a boy and one for a girl. TFS!

Donna Hanley said...

Misty, These cards are precious. I love the little shading and eyes on your pups. (Thank you DD for your supplies). I love your paper choices and that sentiment is adorable. Great work and some girls and boys will be very luck and happy to receive these cards.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your card is adorable! I think a telephone would be fine for an owh card, thanks for playing in our challenge this week!

Christy said...

The dogs are super cute, especially Spot. :)

Christy
http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

scrapbookgoddess67 said...

Love the dog card. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. Judy

Yolanda said...

Cute! Those pickles on the side column look yummy!

The Crafty Elf said...

Your card is so precious! Just checking out your sidebar, couldn't help it. I love all the those pictures you have, especially the hummingbird - unbelievable!
Thanks for the "congrats" it was so thoughtful of you. Have a great day!!!!!

*CAFE said...

Love the pup! Very cute!

Paula S. said...

What a cute puppy image! I love the dotted paper with the dotted ribbon.