Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OWH Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown Challenge

It's A K-9 Challenge

 Welcome to our Midweek Throwdown challenge!

Our challenge this week is a K-9 theme!  We challenge you to make cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones using a dog or dogs in the theme.   We are looking forward to seeing your creations!
 

 


 Made the pup from Paper Pups and used gel pen for his spots. He is mounted on 1 of my homemade wobbles. I also added tiny google eyes.
Pin It

10 comments:

Teresa said...

How cute! TFS

airbornewife said...

this is adorable... love those eyes! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

June Houck said...

Misty, your dog cards are adorable! I love your style. I am your newest follower :)

(Momo sent me!)

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Cute card. Momo sent me. Visit my blog for a chance to win some blog candy.
Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

Susan said...

love your doggie - very nice card

Carol L said...

There's a child somewhere that's going to LOVE receiving this adorable little card! I love the googly eyes!!

Patti said...

what a cute card. I love challenges and this one looks like it was fun.

I am a new follower and Momoo sent me.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Jen said...

This is so darn cute! Great job, Misty!

ThePurplePlace said...

THis is such a cute card! I saw it over at the OWH blog and admired it right away! I thought it may have been a Cricut Cartridge, but was not sure!!

It's nice to know that you also enjoy creating cards for OWH. I've been behind this year, but really need to get back on track!!

GOOD LUCK and I wish you lots of luck with you Blog Hop too!!

Lis

Paula S. said...

So cute! Love the googlie eyes and the paper patterns are a terrific choice. So fun and festive feeling!