Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ribbon Organization & Prizes

  Over at Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings , I stumbled into a  week long
theme on ribbon organization. Folks are sharing all their best tips
for organizing your ribbon stash from Sunday 3/6 through Wednesday 3/16.
They are offering a great giveaway too!

  Here is my ribbon 'organization' (and I use that word loosely!)
Most of the ribbon is in one drawer of a 6 drawer rolling storage unit.
The others are in a 'Craft Mate' I got at Walmart years ago.

I do my crafting at the (small) kitchen table & kitchen counter. As a matter of fact, I put the ribbon containers ON my small work space to take this pic! I have  a very small house. I have hopped for ideas, and might have to go with 'carding' ribbon. I like the idea of hanging, but fear the birds & cats (dogs too for that matter) will think..'OH New toys for us!" LOL!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty Pin It

3 comments:

Tereza Crump aka MyTreasuredCreations said...

hi Misty, thanks for stopping by my blog again. You inspired me to post about my ribbon storage. Check it out. :)

Sonia said...

So many of us are in the same boat as you- it's nice to know others also struggle with getting a handle on ribbon organization!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Carding your ribbon is a great solution for storing your ribbon in a small place, especially if you have to guard it from your 'fur (and feather!) babies'. Thanks so much for sharing your ribbon organization idea with your friends at Really Reasonable Ribbon!