Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super Saturday Posty,OWH, BBQ ,CARDS,TIPS, & GUMP?

*I might not make cards very good yet, but as a southerner, 'stuck' in 'yankee' territory, I can still COOK my way!
  1st I need to say how much I enjoyed my first live chat with Sandy and the OWH gang! It's been sooo long since I have done a live chat. At least this time it was only a cat trying to play with Sandy's nose & a bird across my keyboard trying to 'tweet'!

*PLEASE READ TO THE END OF THIS POST!!.  While editing pics, I saw something in pic that made me go to my CE & YUCKY! It is only 3 months old, what IS that!!??

1st Picture..Sandy!!! Supper time!!!! (Smoked Beef Brisket w/homemade rub & hickory chips) *Scroll down to see finished plate!*




Next, this is for Dizi er..Dixi,
Homemade wobbles, sorry bad pics.....
I do not have any punches, so I cut 1" squares. The 1st one I taped, but felt it needed to be more secure for OWH cards, so I glued the ends with a dollop of Aleenes, let dry overnight.. I used some florist wire, VERY thin, from my old craft stuff, wrapped 1 1/2 times around a Zig 2 Way Glue Pen.

So thin, even $ store scissors can cut it!
Then I made this. He is on my homemade wiggle and popped up too. Don't think I will 'pop' the rest though, to save room for OWH shipping. My DD & I giggled for 20 minutes over the wiggle in this card!
Now, if you look close in left corner of pup pic #1 you will see what made me go and look at my Cricut.....

Thanks for looking! Need to feed critters & pull that brisket off!

Supper Time!!!!





*Yes, my dinnerware has Hummingbirds on it!


Pin It

5 comments:

Operation Write Home said...

Ohhh you're makin me hungry!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, nice making your own wobble!

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Good morning Misty, I am mistyrose it is a pleasure to meet you. I am so happy you left me a sweet comment!! I just became your newest follower!!! by the way love your name LOL

Tanya said...

Your puppy card is too cute!! I was thinking about making my own wobbles too. :) No clue what it is gooing from your Cricut. hmmm.. Dinner looked YUMMMO!!! Keep up the good work!! Luvin it!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Abbey said...

Super cute card!! I'm a new follower!!
2ndhandstamps