Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome New Baby!

One of my members of my Hummingbird Club on yahoo, just gave a very difficult birth to a bouncy baby boy, after many years of therapy. Of course some of the details included here are new updates  & unknown to me during the 3 days I tried to assemble this card for her.
  She lives in Canada, so I tried to keep it flat, for mailing...FAIL! LOL! SO totally with her on E-CS. Tommy was born that way too. Recipe & credits below pics.

*Recipe
*Standard A2 Base  - Astroparch
*Yellow mat - My last piece of AstroYellow-Chalked edges
*Blue Polka DP - OTC I think
* White Strip - Basic whiie - MS Punch-Embossed w/swiss dots, using my rolling pin ( groan, need a cuttlebug type thingy!)
*Onsie-cut from Cricut Sampler, I got free @ 3 1/2" x 2
hanger cut at same size in gold Wassu gold metallic. ( Anyone need a hanger over 5"? I still had 'real size' dial on from last project & W0W! How does 2" become 5' in reality?)
*'Spit Happens, Plaitain Schoolbook 1"- OUCH tiny letters!
*Chalked onsie & edges of yellow. *New technique to me*
*Popped up with homemade 'wobble'
*Ribbon, ACMoore .50¢ bin, Made a 'fork' bow, too bulky.
*Bling - Top left-Won from Pam in Blog hop,
*Bling on ribbon - sewn on (new technique to me) Won in Blog hop?
* Front sentiment -Pink Stamper, EverydayLife, SU! Classic Black
*Inside sentiment -computer generated.
*Edit note, I now just got a call...too late to change card. The babys name is...
Christopher Aniren John S

Well whatch ya think?? Pin It