Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Butter My Butt & Call Me A Biscuit!!

I am SO Reved Up! All Creatures Great & Small Blog Hop, starts in 18 hours!! Grab a beverage and join us on a wonderful safari! Grab the blinky code to remind yourself & help spread the word! We have 5 wonderful sponsors! The hop starts here at 7 am. EST.


As a special treat for my lady hoppers, here is a dish of supper for you, cause I know you are working hard to make this a super hop!


Pin It

2 comments:

Susan said...

Butter? You got my attention! I just love your blog! I'll be checking out the blog hop as long as nothing comes up unexpectedly, and with a 16 year old son you just never know. Have fun hopping!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

OMGsh.. I am CRAZY about beef stew!! Looks DELISH!!!

Hugs,
Tanya