Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Unbelivable Hostess Gift!

*If you are looking for the 'All Creatures Great & Small Hop, Go HERE!*

I am so in tears here! (of Joy) THANK YOU RHONDA!!
Rhonda was one of my talented participants in my All Creatures great & Small Hop.
I just got a package in the mail from her. She sent me the most wonderful Thank you/Hostess Gift!
I am totally floored to have received this. I have loved her work, but to see, touch & feel in person, is beyond belief! From the bottom of my heart Thank you Rhonda!!♥♥♥♥♥♥
(Thank God I saw the postman drive down my dirt lane, it's pouring out there & it might have gotten ruined!)
Sorry for the bad/rushed pics. Even with skylights, the dreary day isn't helping, but I just HAD to share. this is a VERY heavy Picture post!!

I have never made or seen in person a mini, so this is a learning curve for me. (yeah right misty, like you'd even come close to this talent) *Did I mention I LOVE Hummingbirds?*
 You really MUST click on the picture to see it in full size glory!
Front....


front 2
side view to show dimension..
page 1 &2. I love this! Never having a mini before, Rhonda even shows me where to put things!

Page 3 & 4
Page 5 & 6
Page 7 & 8

Pages 9 & 10
The end page of the mini!!! Plus Rhonda included a wonderful personal tag note I will keep forever!
 Thank you Rhonda. God does work wonders. You have lifted my heart!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty Pin It

15 comments:

Tanya said...

Aww.. how sweet!!! You definitely deserve it Misty!!! It's such a great feeling to know that someone took their time to think of you.. You are a great person!!!

Hugs,
ME :)

June Houck said...

Misty, thank you for sharing Rhonda's lovely mini book! Happy mail is the best :)

Celeste said...

Oh wow that is fabulous....

anitaandbugs said...

That is gorgeous!!!!I know you will always remember her and how thoughtful she was.

Rhonda Emery said...

you are so welcome misty. I am so glad you love it. add to it as you please.
thank you so much for letting me be apart of your blog hop. I had alot of fun. hugs

Anniebee said...

That's so awesome and what a sweet gift! You have to try making a mini for yourself, Misty! They are so much fun and you can easily get addicted to making them. Aside from cards, they are my favorite kind of project to work on. The hop was wonderful! So many wonderful examples and so many extraordinarily talented crafters. Thanks for hosting it. Enjoy your new mini!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

shersl84bed said...

That is beautiful. What a lovely gift. So nice of Rhonda.

Smiles Sher

Cara said...

Hi, I'm a new follower via KAndrews link love party. Would love to have you come by my blog leave a little love :o)
www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

OMGsh.. I LOVE your "NEW" blog!! You did a GREAT job!! I may have to hire you to do mine. :)

Hugs,
Tanya

sallysbitz said...

This is brilliant x

I recieved a mini album a few months back from a fellow blogger Pat. It's true what you say Misty, to see & touch in real life is great x

PS... lovin your new design, great work.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Rhonda has amazing talent -- I'm so glad you were the recipient of this one -- It's perfect for ya!! :)

Thanks for the fun hop!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

this is gorgeous . I am now a follower thanks to the getting cricky blog love link up

CREATIONS BY MOMMY said...

great card!! love the bold colors. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comment. I'm a new follower now:)

MeLoveBono said...

wowwwwww weee look at you - redecorating your house for summer? LOL This looks fan-tabolous Misty!

Jacqueline said...

Great layout - thanks for stoppin by today - I'm following u back:)
Hugs ~ Jacqueline