Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Link Up Party!

It's Friday & over at KAndrews Blog She is having a 'Link Up Love Party!'
This is the coolest, Leave up to Kristal to come up with this idea! *This is my second post of the day, go HERE for the 1st.*
I am trying to think of something special or unique about myself like Kristal asked. But lately I have been so worried about losing my job and my daughters needs, like glasses, that I have been very depressed and do not feel good about myself at all. I feel like a failure, even though I know it was the economy that ultimately caused my being downsized. Except for Church on Sundays, I haven't left the property since 3/17. I think I need to pray on this and come back later on it. I will say, while not special or unique (for a mom) I adore my daughter & will do anything for her I can to make her happy, safe and to always be the same caring person she is now. I also went to school for nursing, but never sat my boards. I missed them during my son's 3 years of cancer therapy, & never went back.
I play the violin (fiddle), drums, piano, guitar & flute. I taught Colleen the flute/drums & how to read music. OH & I can still do a mean Irish Jig, like my Da taught me!


Pin It

14 comments:

Cat said...

Hi! New follower and fellow linker here.

Rachel Miller said...

Hi! New follower and fellow linker here. Can't wait to get to know you!

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net
rachelspapercrafts(at)ymail(dot)com

Raven said...

Love all your fur and feather babies, and of course your blog. I am also a new follower.

http://feralscraps.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Send Love your way I was finally able to get this on my post. Nice to meet you<!

myapyapooh said...

Hello, very nice blog you have here, you also have some great cards. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower from the love link up party

lovemypaper said...

Hello I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello!

Tanya said...

Hey chick!! We are already friends, but wanted to come say hi and send some loveeee.. :) Sorry I didn't get back with you about the hop. :( My kids have been on Spring break and driving me CRAZY!!! Hope all is well with you. Keep in touch!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day. Hope to see you over at mine!
Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Your blog is so awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by mine and posting my blog candy on your sidebar! I look forward to seeing all of your future projects :)

MeLoveBono said...

Hi Misty...this is Vicki from
www.melovebonoandscrapbooking.blogspot.com...thank you so much for visiting my blog thru the Love Links hosted by Kristal..
honey...I used a Flip camera and Windows Live Movie Maker to record my videos...(Live Movie Maker comes up most computers)...and believe me, if I can do it...anyone can. I think you are actually the third person who has mentioned that they would like to do a video for their blogs & paper crafting things...I may just have to do a tutorial for it...and believeeeeEEeee me...it will be step by step - easy peazy ... cause thats how I need things showed to me to learn sometimes! LOL

Thanks again for stopping by - check back...I'll try to do a video on easy filming ;)

M.M. DeZigns said...

I'm here for the party & am your newest follower!

Feel free to stop by my blog & join my quest (and possibly win some sweet blog candy!) ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com

Kathy's-Krafts said...

I am now a new follower of your via the linking up party. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Cheryl said...

For some reason I got really hungry going through your blog .. LOL. Everything looks good ... food and cards! I'm a new follower from the Link the Love party ... come visit me sometime at my blog. :)

www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com

Cheryl

K Andrew said...

thanks so much for linking up in my party!

big hugs,
k