Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

OWH ANY HERO CHALLENGE!

Our challenge this week is Any Hero cards! We challenge you to make Any Hero cards for our troops. We are looking forward to seeing your creations! If you are new to OWH you might be wondering what Any Hero cards are -
Each of our boxes of blank cards is topped off with a bag of "AnyHero" mail. These are cards and letters from people across America with messages of gratitude and encouragement inside. We call them "AnyHero" letters because they're going to be given out by our contacts to those who get little or no mail.
You can read more about Any Hero cards here.

With all that said, I have been planning another blog hop to promote and support OWH. As you can see, I planned a hop for 'Armed Forces Day' & I wanted a hop to support our heros. Unbeknownst to me OWH had this challenge! So...Since the theme is the same & I have been working hard with my limited paper supply, I will answer the challenge. BUT... only with a sneak peek! LOL! I have to save something for the hop! LOL! So here is the peek for the OWH Challenge

My HERO SNEAK PEEK!!



Photobucket Pin It

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhhh! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

I sent you a message of FB about your limited paper supply. I'd still be happy to share some with you!

Karen Howard said...

What a wonderful anyhero card, thanks for sharing!