Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Rest of The Story

I have been the co-owner of a yahoo group for Hummingbirds on Yahoo for 10 years now. We got a weird post 1 day, but my co & I answered it and this is what I got in the mail. Notice the disclaimer on the cover. W00T! We get to pre-read & help proof. We already told them right off the bird on the cover is a Ruby, and since the story takes place in Calif. they do not have Rubys there. But the editor told us they are using a bit of 'artistic license'. Weider yet, I just finished my card, & my sentiment I put on it was...'On Hummingbird Wings!"
Link to website...http://www.onhummingbirdwings.com/

Pin It

3 comments:

Darlene said...

how very cool. So is this a fictional story about hummingbirds?

Darlene

Crafty Diva said...

That is so cool! Btw, if I come across anymore cool hummingbird stamps I'll send you some! I love them too!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

What an exciting thing to happen. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my LO this morning! I'm a follower of yours now too.

Blessings!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/