Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Much To Do! & BLOG AWARD!!

*Scroll down for Blog Award!*
I have been crafting cards. Well...actually component's of cards. I saw someone from OWH do it this way. Make 10 sets of something, then have all the needed papers and such for 10 cards, ready to go in assembly line fashion. So I am doing that. I also am spring cleaning...sorta, and trying to get ready for Colleen's 14th BD this weekend. I have a feeling Tom is gonna want to run away. 4,5, 14 y/o girls in a VERY small 2 bedroom house for 36 hours! Thank goodness we have so much land & 2 'clubhouses' on the property they can be banished go to! A lot of things here have been ignored due to my depression at being downsized out of my job, & not being able to find new work. I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but while no money comes in, the bills sure still do! So I am trying to get motivated and find my mojo again.
So below is a sneak peek at one of the things I am working on, for OWH of course & a couple of shots of the puppy. And YES, she does LIKE to sit up like that! I think she thinks she is a cat or a kangaroo! I missed the shot with the bird on her head, too stinkin' cute!

Sneak Peek.....







Thanks for looking!

BLOG AWARD!!!! I received this award from Cindy Lou Thank you Cindy!!

The rules to this award are:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you
2.) 7 things about yourself
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers


Thank you Cindy Lou!

OKBEE 7 things,  I made these different than the last one. 



1. I have 10 tattoos. 1 of course, is a hummingbird.
2. I love to ride our Harley, but now a days, I tend to keep my helmet on.
3. I Love Hummingbirds!
4. I am so crazy for animals, my husband has actually 'stormed' out of the house when he came home to find an new rescue! One time it actually involved a Human baby rescue! (Well twice, but that's another story) Most of the critters on my blog are rescues.
5. I love bubblebaths with candles, wine or Tequila Rose, roses & a sloppy romance. sadly, I haven't had one in over 15 years. YES, I shower daily...LOL!
6. I think about my Tommy daily. I know he is happy with Jesus, but I wonder what he would be doing here & now, if he was still with me.
7. I love hummingbirds! OOPS said that! I never had an allergy until I moved to NJ.


  Now according to the rules, I have to choose 15 lovely bloggers to pass this award on to. This is hard. I blog hop a lot & just plain hop every day. I might hit your site & arbitrarily click on 1 of your followers icons, cause it looks interesting and visit her. BUT a lot of peeps have NO blog listed in profile or a way to find them! If you hover over my icon (Tommy) I have my name & blog addy! (Misty-http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/) And I have it listed in my profile too. That way someone can visit me if so inclined, and I hope they do!
  OK. (puts soap box away for now) I found these sites mostly in the past week or so. Some are established & some are new. all have inspired me in some way,  through their creativity or their personal stories. I wish I had more choices, there are so many deserving. 


  So without further ado, and the threat of boring you to death with my rambling, in no particular order, Here are my picks.




Simple Southern Blessings.

Scrappin KY Momma
I'd Rather Be crafting
Me 'n' Miss Pink Cricut
Cloe and Her Clip On Koalas
Scrappin Sista
KathLee's Snippits & Cricuts
Benzi Stampz
{upsy daisy}
Simple Favors & Things
Iowa Scrapper
Terri's Tries @ Making Cards Refused Award Due to Personal issues. I will select another.
Angels Gather Here
So Many Scraps
Purple Place 
Refused Award Due to Personal issues. I will select another.

And because I just saw one blogger get four of these in one day, but she only passed it on 15 times, instead of 60, I am adding another!

My Pixieland Crafts

 I am so happy to pass this on to a bunch of very talented, inspirational ladies!



Hummer Hugs,
Misty

Pin It

6 comments:

scrappinC said...

You deserve the award. Yes, I know about it taking all day to post. At least that is what it took me.I do enjoy it so much though. I will check out all of the blogs you have chosen.
Cindy Lou
Your dog is beautiful!

Tanya said...

Awww.. you SOO deserve the award and you are too sweet to pass it on!!

Hugs,
Tanya

ThePurplePlace said...

All about me and blog Awards!!

I want to say thanks to those of you have have sent me a Blog Award -- and I've been very fortunate to have received many, even in this past week. My thanks for taking the time and effort to select my blog for the award. Sadly, I have had to make it my personal choice, not to accept ANY blog awards, simply because I can not keep up with the follow-up that is required to pass them along. This week alone I received two of the same award and I'm deeply touched.

Thank you again and I do wish I could easily accept them, but I can't. It's too difficult to keep up with all the work and typing needed to make it fair to all. I don't feel right about taking them, if I can't follow up! :(

To me - my awards are the wonderful comments you all leave daily and they mean so much to me.

Thanks for understanding !
Lis

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Misty,
Thanks so much for honoring me with this blog award, but I've pretty much stopped with those. They take up time I just don't have anymore, and to be honest, I've seen so many blogs that are Fantastic and yet they don't get them. So I have to say I won't be forwarding this on, but I do appreciate it, really! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Thank you so much. What a gorgeous end to my long day.

kathlee said...

Oh thank you so much...I feel so honored that you thought of me!
Hugs!
Kathie
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com