I have been crafting cards. Well...actually component's of cards. I saw someone from OWH do it this way. Make 10 sets of something, then have all the needed papers and such for 10 cards, ready to go in assembly line fashion. So I am doing that. I also am spring cleaning...sorta, and trying to get ready for Colleen's 14th BD this weekend. I have a feeling Tom is gonna want to run away.
So below is a sneak peek at one of the things I am working on, for OWH of course & a couple of shots of the puppy. And YES, she does LIKE to sit up like that! I think she thinks she is a cat or a kangaroo! I missed the shot with the bird on her head, too stinkin' cute!
BLOG AWARD!!!! I received this award from Cindy Lou Thank you Cindy!!
The rules to this award are:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you
2.) 7 things about yourself
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers
Thank you Cindy Lou!
OKBEE 7 things, I made these different than the last one.
1. I have 10 tattoos. 1 of course, is a hummingbird.
2. I love to ride our Harley, but now a days, I tend to keep my helmet on.
3. I Love Hummingbirds!
4. I am so crazy for animals, my husband has actually 'stormed' out of the house when he came home to find an new rescue! One time it actually involved a Human baby rescue! (Well twice, but that's another story) Most of the critters on my blog are rescues.
5. I love bubblebaths with candles, wine or Tequila Rose, roses & a sloppy romance. sadly, I haven't had one in over 15 years. YES, I shower daily...LOL!
6. I think about my Tommy daily. I know he is happy with Jesus, but I wonder what he would be doing here & now, if he was still with me.
Now according to the rules, I have to choose 15 lovely bloggers to pass this award on to. This is hard. I blog hop a lot & just plain hop every day. I might hit your site & arbitrarily click on 1 of your followers icons, cause it looks interesting and visit her. BUT a lot of peeps have NO blog listed in profile or a way to find them! If you hover over my icon (Tommy) I have my name & blog addy! (Misty-http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/) And I have it listed in my profile too. That way someone can visit me if so inclined, and I hope they do!
OK. (puts soap box away for now) I found these sites mostly in the past week or so. Some are established & some are new. all have inspired me in some way, through their creativity or their personal stories. I wish I had more choices, there are so many deserving.
So without further ado, and the threat of boring you to death with my rambling, in no particular order, Here are my picks.
Simple Southern Blessings.
Scrappin KY Momma
I'd Rather Be crafting
Me 'n' Miss Pink Cricut
Cloe and Her Clip On Koalas
KathLee's Snippits & Cricuts
Simple Favors & Things
Angels Gather Here
So Many Scraps
And because I just saw one blogger get four of these in one day, but she only passed it on 15 times, instead of 60, I am adding another!
My Pixieland Crafts
I am so happy to pass this on to a bunch of very talented, inspirational ladies!