Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

AACHOOO? OWH!

To sneeze or not to sneeze? Well, IRL, here, everything is covered in green pollen & allergies are kicking my arse.
But in this case, I mean this card I am making for OWH & my Hero Hop. I made the bear in PSP & added 2 color coordinating borders, printed it out & cut out & matted it with black. Same with the sentiment. I layered 2 ribbons to make one layer of ribbon. Used donated stock for matts (Thanks JH!), one run through cuttlebug, all inked with expresso, including the edges of the main card base.Though I tried to do like Sandy does, by cutting the accent borders out by hand, it is painful to see, I do not have the steady hand she has!
My family likes it, but I feel something is off. Please help! I have more ‘stamps’ but will not assemble until I get some feedback!









Photobucket Pin It

10 comments:

Operation Write Home said...

No worries, Misty, it looks cute! Love the sentiment - made me smile :)

kathlee said...

It needs some Bakers Twine...you know...like the kind you won on my blog!
Hugs...
Kathie
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Lisa Oliver said...

I like it just as it is too! Nice design and great sentiment. Keep it up!

Sonia said...

Hello Misty... thanks for visiting my blog, go back one more time and check my last post... your name is on my winners list...HUGS ... SK :)

JulieK said...

Hi Misty. You won some blog candy from my Disney blog hop post! Please contact me (through the contact me page on my blog) with your address and I'll get your goodies sent out to you!

Crystal said...

Hey, your card is so cute I love it!! Your blog is full of inspiration!! Thanks for visiting mine during the hop!!

MeLoveBono - Ms. V to you ;) said...

I just had to swing by and thank you for your comment on my blog! LOL You crack me up - and laughter realllllllllly is good for the soul -- thanx misty! Now today, I hope to get started on my card for the blog hop! I cannot wait! I loveeeeeee being able to do this for our military....I actually hope to be able to make more than one card to send over to OWH -- I've also made a little commitment to myself to send them a little something here and there thru their Paypal button - may not be oodles of $ but if everyone could send a $1 .. I know it adds up.

Your blog is looking GORGEOUS girl! xoxoxoxo

Cyndi S said...

I just love this card. Fantastic job.

JulieK said...

HI Misty. I saw your comment about winning my blog candy, but I didn't get your address. Probably lost with all the Blogger problems lately. I'll get your goodies out to you once you e-mail your addy.

Thanks!

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute!