Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Challenge for OWH From Happily Ever Crafter

I just stumbled on this blog Happily Ever Crafter. Like me, Ted, supports Operation Write Home You can enter a card up till May 27th! So I am entering his challenge with the card below. This is one of the cards I made for my Armed Forces Day, We Love our Hero Hop. I choose this one because, while I am truly thankful for all our past & present Heros have & continue to do to keep us safe, I feel I need to recognize the ones left home to keep the homefront fires burning. The spouses serve as well.






Photobucket Pin It

3 comments:

Ted said...

Misty, this card is absolutely wonderful! I love that sentiment. May I ask where you go it? Thanks for playing along with me this month and I'm honored to be your 200th follower! :) God bless!

Jenn said...

this is a beautiful card, Misty. I agree with you about Homefront Heroes.

Jessica said...

Doesn't get much more American than Apple Pie!