Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, May 27, 2011

OPERATION WRITE HOME MEMORIAL DAY BLOG HOP Prepost

Tomorrow at 10AM EST is the start of the Annual Memorial Day Blog Hop for Operation Write Home.
Since it is a HUGE hop & we are asked only to showcase one card, I am posting the others here tonight with a reminder to enjoin you to join us in this wonderful hop for a wonderful cause!
Here are my other cards, I saved the 'best' for the hop tomorrow!













Photobucket Pin It

14 comments:

kathlee said...

So cute and I love, LOVE your blinke...it's about time!

Amy said...

Super cute cards, Misty!! :) I agree with Kathie -- It's about time we can grab your blinkie!! :) (I put it on DTC already!)...

Looking forward to seeing your card on the hop tomorrow!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

anita said...

All of these are great!!!!!I love the camo bear!!
Hugs, Anita

sandy said...

Love the bears!! I have a big collection of bears around the house!

Lee Mae said...

Super cute cards! Can't make too many for OWH!! I really like the way you used G I in the sentiment on the first card andd the embossing on both cards.

Rhonda Miller said...

These are soo cute.

Louise Fox said...

Misty, the GI Miss You card is just too, too cute! You have a great sense of design and make beautiful cards!

Julie said...

I think the little teddy bear is my favorite! Happy Hopping!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute cards:) Love the cute bears. TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

NanaBeth said...

Absolutely adorable and ingenious-great work!

rstuck2003 said...

Where oh where did you get that adorable bear at? He is just too, too cute!

lisastuf said...

Man, I really love that "GI" card...how unique and creative!!
I'd love to send a card like that to my Son Rickey who is in the Army and serving in Afghanistan.
Great job on all of these OWH cards Misty! I only got one card done, and it took me forever! Wish I had your creative flow!
Lisa
lisastuf.blogspot.com

Kara said...

LOVE the camo bear! Tooooo cute!

Kajikit said...

I think I like the 'gi' bear card the best of all your cards this weekend... he's adorable. (hugs)