Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, May 16, 2011

OWH Challenge Card

Sketch Challenge #69
WOW! We hit ONE MILLION CARDS sent to our troops this week! Isn't that incredible!?


This sketch gave me fits. I had an idea, but I don't stamp too well yet! I kept messing up the layers for the panels. Then, I forgot to add a ribbon, so I added another layer. Then none of the sentiment ideas I had would fit in proportion. Then I took 20 pics, but today is so dreary, this is the best of the batch, my apologies.
For me, this was a challenge..LOL!


Coco came home from school & loved it. She asked if I was going to do it in blue. So I did. No sentiment here yet, as I still need to find something to fit.







Photobucket Pin It

8 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry it gave you fits, but your card came out really pretty! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

mamawcindy said...

Your Card turned out Beautiful !!! TFS :0)

JulieK said...

Your card is beautiful!! I'm still waiting for your address so I can send you the blog candy you won from the Disney blog hop! E-mail me through my contact page.
:)

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

great cards!

Paula S. said...

These both turned out beautifully! The image works wonderfully in this sketch and the pink and black is particularly pretty together.

Louise Fox said...

Misty, I really like your cards, especially the pink one! The sentiment is perfect. It certainly was an inspiration for me. Thanks. Blessings, Louise

ItsMeShay said...

I love both of these cards!!

JustYolie said...

Wonderful cards!