Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Planting We Go!

Lovely day here in S NJ...Finally!
Did some plantings...Euonymus alatus "Compactus' & some assorted seeds. Hollyhock are coming up well. Got 2 acres of grass cut as well, the rest is woodland or gardens, and 1 new bed tilled. Now my allergies are kicking my arse! Came in to get a drink & what not & took these through the kitchen window. Isn't he sweet, finishing this for me? *sigh* We now have a pork roast on the smoker and I am thinking twice baked pots to go with.

Here's the pics....










Photobucket Pin It

2 comments:

kathlee said...

Beautiful day for yard work! Just love to see everything come back to life! What a great guy you have!
Hugs!

June Houck said...

Ahhhh, so nice to have a Shangri-La in your own back yard! I hope your allergies subside soon :)