Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank You Card Challenge

I made this thank you/friendship card* for someone we all know, if you follow me, you know her as well! Now, the first person to email me privately! (DO NOT POST HERE, you will be disqualified!) With the name of the lady I made this for AND her blog addy, will receive the 'friendship' digi, I just made. Everyone who guesses correctly  after that can buy this for $1.00. That's a 50% off discount!(Digi will be in PNG format with no background, unless you request one.) OH MY, I forgot her BOW! LOL

*



Photobucket Pin It

3 comments:

Amy said...

What an adorable card!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT, Misty!! :) Cuz it has pink print giraffe paper AND a giraffe!! SO CUTE!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Maddy Joy said...

Fantastic blog of card that useful for holiday gift with friends.Holiday Gifts

June Houck said...

Very cute.