Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Digi Download

In this post, I offered the sentiment digi I made to the person who guessed correctly. Only 3 played along. No one got it correct, though the funny thing is the lady I made it for did mention herself, but not as her final answer!
 I made it for Amy. If you go here, you will see, I SO CASE'd her blog, to make it for her.  Amy has done several RAK's for me and I wanted to thank her in some small personal way. Thank you Amy! So I am offering this free sentiment for a limited time. Please post love if you take it. Remember to click on the image in post and save the larger image that pops up for better quality. I would like to see what you make with it as well. There is a linky thing below!


Photobucket Pin It

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you.

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful sentiment.

Donna S said...

Thanks for a great sentiment! Not sure when I will have an opportunity to use it, but I will try to
remember to post here when I do.