Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I HATE THIS!!!!!

We just lost Whiskers (cat). I have been keeping a close eye on 'Boopster' Her pic is all over my blog. She is a older cat I adopted, and Coco & I LOVE her. Well for 2 weeks, let me skip all what I have noticed, lets just say for the past 2 days she has been 'hiding'. I will now not allow her out of the house, because I will never find her body. She is now 'hiding' under my sewing box, a place she has NEVER explored or been.



Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

kathlee said...

So sorry Misty. You have had one awful week. Our pets become such a part of the family. My thoughts are with you and your family. If there is anything I can do please contact me .