Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stamp by Step June Guest Designer

 
  I'm so exited! I've been holding this in for almost 2 months. Good thing I can keep a secret! Cheryl with Stamp By Step contacted me to be a guest designer for her store for the month of June. Her store is absolutely wonderful and the prices are great! So, Here are my projects for this week. I hope you enjoy them. 
 Please Check out Stamp By Step. For the month of June, all Brads & Trims are 30% off! 
Please click to enlarge photos.

 Hoot
Paper: Campfire 8x8 Paper Pad (October Afternoon), Copper Ore, ATG, Popdots

I LOVE this paper! Cause it 'looks' down on the scene, I had to do the OWL from CAC. I had no appropriate brown for branch, so I used Wausau Copper metallic. A2 Size, Easel Card, added plain stock to add more note space for OWH.

Bunny
Paper: Hit the Beach (Flair Designs)
Embellishments: Flower Brads, Flowers (Flora Studios), Grosgrain Ribbon, CuttleBug Embossing Folder, Inked edges, ATG, PopDots, Bunny & Sentiment made in PSPX.

I just Love all the lovely papers & Embellishments Cheryl sent me from her store. Great products to work with, and Cheryl is great to work with too! All cards are made with OWH in mind. I will be back next week with more projects!

Photobucket Pin It

4 comments:

kathlee said...

Beautiful! How exciting for you!
Hugs!

Tanya said...

Great cards Misty!!! I'm soo happy for you!!CONGRATS!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Jazmin said...

There's an award waiting for you at www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com

Jazzy

callyannc said...

I love your owl card! Super fun! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
congrats to your DD on her win too!
gome on over:)