This is a gift I made for a co-worker (now ex-co-worker) :( (Santa bring me a job)
I had some 4" tiles leftover in shed from when we laid the kitchen counters & some thin corkboard. So I took 3 of my pictures & one graphic and made a set of coasters, using several layers of Mod Podge.
Here, progressively, I show all 4 tiles, in various stages of layers & drying processes. I have another one, naturally with a hummingbird, but can not locate the picture file on that one. I cut the corkboard 1/4" smaller & used hot glue to attach to bottom of coasters.
In real life, once dry they look very smooth & shiny.
Work in progress......
Sorta dry, needs another coat....
Another coat should do this one, will be the 4th coat!
This one is 1st coat & very wet still. It is also very special for several reasons.
Boopster is gone now, and someday I might tell you how she became a beloved family member.