Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Few Christmas Projects

These are a few of my Christmas Projects. The wrapped candy bars are Hershey bars.

The little reindeer is saying "Say What?" (Doggie Treats-$1)

 These make cute stocking stuffers or joke gifts.

This was a special request.

Big seller for a gag gift!

Another special request for a Church group. I also have a boy elf.

One of the clocks I altered with my own design.


Remove my business card and insert a gift card or money!



I really like this little bear!



One of several designs for teachers.

I have tons more, but will stop boring ya now!
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket Pin It

5 comments:

Christina Skinner said...

Those are all just FANTASTIC!!!!

kathlee said...

Wow you have been one busy lady!! Great projects. So good to see you back again!
{{Hugs}}

Cindi said...

lots of great gifts!!!
:)

PurpleFuntastick Creations said...

wow...um...not busy enough? hehe...great stuff! and good ideas!

Cyndi S said...

Not bored at all. Can't wait to see more.
cstephenson at q dot com