Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Few More Christmas Projects

Just sharing some of the things I made. These are gift tags that match the cards I made, though I forgot to cuttle bug the tags.

 Cards were done in Blue, Green & Red glitter, Paper is Wausau Metallic, White Gold. I used 2 strips of 2" packing tape on the back of the snowflake & glittered the front, then covered the tape inside with matching paper.

One of the bows, I attempted to make.
The bows on top of the altered cans I made for MIL. The cans contain jars of NJ Honey with comb.
Tom made this for his brother out of PVC pipe. I contains 3 bottles of Guiness.

Photobucket Pin It

3 comments:

Beth said...

Those are neat gifts, Misty. You were very creative this Christmas! Hope they enjoyed them.

Brenda said...

wow I am lovin those tags!!!! and your bows are sooo pretty thanks for the inspiration! how creative on your wrapping...lol!
hugs
Brenda

PurpleFuntastick Creations said...

Love the snowflake tags and the bows are so pretty...I hope to be a little more creative next Christmas...thanks for the inspiration. :)
Kari