Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'O' Christmas Tree

And I mean OH! He said, 'it looked about as tall as me in the field'. (6'6") But as you can see, it is WAY taller!
(still in netting)

 Ok...if you say so! Next, we cut the netting.....SPRIONG!!!!! Now, we have the widest tree we ever had!

See the baskets? That is the entrance into living room from kitchen & front door! Can you imangine 2 large dogs with happy, wagging tails, in and out of the room all day?

Over 750 LED lights.......

DONE! *still need more bows* All the ornaments on bottom are non breakable, and we used no tinsel this year because of the new kitten. Notice the step ladder on the right behind tree. Hubby needed that to put the Angel on the top!! Hope I don't need a book or such, I can't reach the bookcase!
*sigh* At least it wasn't another 22' potted tree!
I  linked this up over at  Docerela Creations for a chance to win one of her stamp sets!
Photobucket Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica said...

My 'O'H My, it is gorgeous! TFS!!!
:O)
Jessica

Docerela said...

Hi Misty, your tree is so big and beautiful. I love it!

Thanks for playing along over at docerela creations

Catarina aka docerela

Brenda said...

Wow, that is a huge beautiful fat tree!! I love it!!! I wish I had room for a tree like that in my house. lol I so love big trees!

Pat N. said...

Wow, that is one BIG tree! And you decorated it beautifully. Is that your little black kitty on your sidebar?! Super cute, but glad to hear you're keeping the tinsel off the lower limbs. Come read the story about my Christmas Kitty. TFS!!--Pat N.

Nitasha said...

Your tree is amazing!!! Thanks so much for linking up with Docerela Creations! Happy Holidays!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super tree! Great photos step by step!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

sandee said...

LOL...I LOVED the pictures of the cutting it loose, I laughed, that tree is HUGE! It turned out so pretty!