Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What's For Supper?

I was looking at this rolled pork shoulder, and wondering how to make it different. So I took some butter and infused it with finely grated onion and a rosemary, garlic herb mix. I slathered it all over the top of the roast and then put about 1 cup of white wine in the bottom of the pan. Cooked it for about 1 1/2 hours. I then used the drippings to make a nice gravy. I served it with garlic mashed potatoes, green beans & rolls.






  Next up...Dessert! I made these 'Mini' Whoopie Pies. Easy & fun to make!



Thanks for joining us!
Photobucket Pin It

2 comments:

Anita said...

Oh,, Misty I am crying-----I love you and have missed you and worried about you.I am so glad you are ok.I haven't read all your posts (ADD kicked in)but Life is not fair and evidently not supposed to be.But I have missed you and so glad you are back.99% of the time crafting is my salvation (other than Jesus).Tanya Stilwell and I kept asking everyone and finally somebody so kindly told us you were ok.So that helped.We are having dinner tonight but we will talk tomarrow.If you have a phone # or text # osend it pm---or I can just pm you!!!!!!!I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!

kathlee said...

Welcome back! You were greatly missed!
{{{hugs}}}