Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, January 6, 2012

I Don't Like Spiders!

(Ode to Jim Strafford...I do like snakes.)
I waited, because of the money Dr. costs, but when I called today, they had no room. Will go tomorow, unless I wind up in ER. (I am allergic to bees & apparently spiders. this is my 2nd spider time, though I am not sure what this is, more details later) The red area is much 'redder' in real life.
Please excuse my armpit!!


*Update is HERE if you care.

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

Brenda said...

omgosh that is bad!!! take care!
hugs
Brenda

Kev Stevens said...

This blog is content amazing information about Easter gift which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
Thank you very much for this great information.
Easter Bunnies Ideas