Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Now You See me, Now you Don't

 First the silly stuff, then my update.

  Use the last packet of this box & Loki took it over! Even turned it upside down so the botton was the top and we busted guts watching him 'schooch; across the kitchen floor before turning it up to escape & jump back in for more! He finally Backed in for a nap!

Now you See Me..............

Now You don't..............

(I now sleep with daddy!)
I will post my update tomorrow sometime.

Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

Kev Stevens said...

This blog is content amazing information about Easter gift which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
Thank you very much for this great information.
Easter Bunnies Ideas