Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge

This is a double challenge for me.

 1st, this blurb from Stars & Stamps..."
And now on to our January challenge:
This month is a recipe challenge: Use THREE patterned papers on your card! 

You have until February 3rd at midnight to get your card linked up before the February challenge is posted on the 4th. And the prize? ODBD is offering TWO generous $25 gift certificates for prizes!

Bonus prize for our heroes:
Our Daily Bread Designs will be making a shipping donation based on the number of cards in the InLinkz (only one entry per person!) - ODBD will sponsor one large box of cards for every 25 cards linked to the challenge post, with a maximum of 2 boxes per month. So be sure to tell all your friends to come and enter the challenge too!"
 
  Then, here is this weeks sketch for S&S Challenge.
My card covers both challenges. I actually learned from Sandy something about combining 3 different papers papers. Still need work, but not bad for my 1st try! The sentiment is not what I had in mind, but my printer has died & been buried.
   The butterflies are triple layered and glued just in the middle, so they are 'poofed' up.
Thanks for looking and your comments.

Photobucket Pin It

10 comments:

Sue said...

Nice job on your card. I love paper with writing print on it and the triple layered butterflies are great!

Linda said...

Love the flip of the sketch! Very nice card! TFS!!!

Carol L said...

GMTA! I also did a "you & me" sentiment :) I love the dp and tiny butterflies, nicely done!

Julie said...

Looks great, Misty! I like the sentiment and the sweet little butterflies! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card..love butterflies myself.

Ellen said...

Misty your card is beautiful! I love your papers and your butterflies.

Thank you so much for visiting my site and leaving such lovely comments. You are so sweet!
hugs,
Ellen

Paula S. said...

I think this turned out nice Misty! I agree that 3 different papers is not easy but you did a nice job picking yours out. I particularly like the "writing" one you chose as your main background.

Berni said...

Beautiful card. attracted to those butterflies. Nicely done

Nasir said...

Butterflies are adorable and the design of this card is very good.

Plastic cards
membership card

Kev Stevens said...

This blog is content amazing information about Easter gift which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
Thank you very much for this great information.
Easter Bunnies Ideas