Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge

Oh my goodness! I totally lost track of the days & forgot about the weekly Sunday challenge over at Stars & Stamps! Glad I saw a post on Facebook, to remind me or my goal to do at least one of each sketch.

 This is sketch #104.

And here are my trys at this weeks sketch.

S&P is from "from My Kitchen" The heart ( For Dixie) was created in PSPX with the sentiments, in place of stamps I don't have.

"Kathryn decided to set a goal for herself to do each week's OWH sketch this year, and to keep track of that goal she created a nifty checklist pdf file. She has generously offered to share it with anyone else who wants to join her in this goal! Isn't that great!? (*I hope to meet these goals myself this year*)

If you would like a checklist to track your progress, just click here to download it and save it to your computer. They are also updated the Sketches archive page to include this link. *(I printed mine out, to keep it in my face..lol!*)

It would also be fun to track this on our blogs with a widget, does anyone know of one? Speak up in comments if you do! Thanks!
Photobucket Pin It

6 comments:

Paula S. said...

Adorable card Misty! How cute this image and sentiment combo is and it would even make a fun anniversary card for a hero to send home too. Fun!

Kathryn said...

Salt and pepper- so cute! I haven't found a widget, so I just added a text box on the side of my blog. Good luck meeting your goal!

Ann said...

Misty, that is way too cute!! I LOVE the salt & pepper!! I love the Sunday sketches! Hopefully, I will get caught up and get them all in this year!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

These are adorable Misty! I love the purple/lavender and those salt & pepper's are just the cutest things I've seen!

Dixie Cochran said...

Misty, these are cute cards, and your sentiments are perfect!

Kev Stevens said...

This blog is content amazing information about Easter gift which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
Thank you very much for this great information.
Easter Gift Baskets For Adults