Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's For Supper? 1/17/2012

Well it was Herb encrusted Beef bottom round with veggies!
I use thyme, black pepper & lots of garlic. Slather 1/2 of that on the roast, put roast on a rack @ 350° for about 2-2 1/2 hours for med. rare. Cut your veggies up into a big bowl. Add olive oil to the remaining herb mix & toss the veggies a few times till it's time to add them to oven. The last hour of cooking, place the veggies on a shallow sheet pan & pop into oven, stirring a couple times for the last hour. (I forgot to stir once & my onions got too crispy) *Note when I bought this 4# roast for $2.99 a pound, I got 1 bag of carrots, 1 sack of onions & a 5# bag of potatoes FREE!*

Sorry, I smeared my gravy, then remembered to take a pic!
*If you try my recipe, please comment on how you & your family liked it!*
Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

Kev Stevens said...

This blog is content amazing information about Easter gift which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
Thank you very much for this great information.
Easter Gift Baskets For Adults