Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

OH YEAH I AM THE QUEEN!!!!

Beat this for a bargain! And I was looking for a decent couch! PLUS it was 10% Tuesday Senior Day...LOL! (I guess the 50's are the new 60's, for senior discounts.) The only way this could get better was if the price tag was blue or white, those were the 1/2 off price tags colors of the day! The box is a bit beat, but inside everything looks brand new. Not sure what to use it for, but I couldn't pass it up! I see that the average price of this is about $40.00!






Photobucket Pin It

7 comments:

Michele from MS said...

Grrrrrr I want a Goodwill Store near meeeeee!! I have seen so many awesome buys!! Way to go girl!!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Great buy! I love going buy the goodwill. I purchased my cricut expression there for 20 bucks!

Creative M said...

WHAT? What a great deal!!!Did not know goodwill would have something like that...TFS

Anita said...

that is great---they are $20 here at Walmart!!!!

Beth L. said...

You got a real bargain!! I love mine because I can put a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 sheet thru it for the backgrounds using up scraps. It is great for smaller items too.

Cindy E. Burton said...

No way!!! You paid $1.99? Get outa town...

ScrapMyWay said...

Can you go shopping for me each week? GREAT deal..I have 2 of those and I love them!! I hate to tell you, but the replacement sticky stuff is $$$$$$.!!