Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge 122

This weeks challenge over at Stars & Stamps...
I haven't been online much or crafted much, but this weekend I made 10 cards (and planted much in garden) but it was rainy today and my mojo was low. i recall seeing a post on FB about the OWH sketch challenge, which caught my attention. I LOVE these challenges..But this was almost impossible for me. I BOW to the creator of this challenge. I made it within my 8 hour deadline..lol. PLEASE forgive the glaring nastys, the ribbon is very pretty in real life, and the 2 yellow brads look better as well.  Trust me, this will NOT go in OWH box! (but second thought..hero mail??)  I look forward to critiques. *Click on image for closer view*

Photobucket Pin It

4 comments:

JoAnn Ross said...

Wow, you had a productive weekend!

I was thrown at first by the challenge, but after making three cards with it (two vertical and one horizontal), I decided I really like it and will probably use it again.

I like your card and totally understand how cameras can do strange things to ribbons. I love that embossing! My cuddlebug star folder just does big stars without that cool smaller interior one.

Julie said...

Sorry this one was a struggle for you, Misty! Sometimes they just don't come out the way we intend! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

I like your brad placement and that image! Sorry for the low mojo! Hope you find it soon!

cindyann said...

The sketch was quite a challenge! I do like the ribbon and can see how pretty it is. Also like the unique flag. Wondering if this is a pre-colored digi or regular stamp?