Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I so ripped off   CASED this from someone, both the design and she shared a link to the free digi. However, I forgot to write it down, SO if you are she or knows who orginally posted this card and the digi, please email me and let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. I also wanted to thank the person who offered the digi, but lost the link in the last virus mess. I was going to give this to my MIL for her BD, but went with the Rose one instead. The family out voted me! The sentiment is computer generated.
*~ Edit I was informed (Thank you Lisa) That I stole err, I mean Borrowed, this design from PAM T . Pam is a very talented card maker and offers tons of inspiration, not to mention she and her hubby are NASCAR Fans like we are...lol! The lovely digi came from VINTAGE DIGIS




Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

5 comments:

airbornewife said...

Beautiful card Misty. The image can be found on the Free Vintage Digital Stamps blog. Here is the link to the post: http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/2012/02/free-digital-stamp-swingin-silhoutte.html

blessings ~ Pam

Sandy said...

Nice CASE...always safe to CASE Pam, she's got tons of inspiration :)

Ann said...

What a beautiful card, Misty! I may have to CASE the CASE! :)

Spyder said...

Hi! You've just become my 700th follower over on Spyder's Corner, (which means I'll be drawing a 700th freebie,) Leave a comment and you can chose any didi from my didi digi store! (Link on my side bar. Thank you for following.
((Lyn))

SEO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.