Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love in a Box

Simply put, I saw a post from OWH. Zooommm...! What I think/thunk I saw was the advice, that a sentiment can also take center stage. Since I could not refind the post, is spite of the fact I am a member of the group, I just never seem to get any of the posts :(. Anyhoo... I just based loosely on S&S Sketch #32, This is my take on it. The DP is a Pack from DCWV I got 2 years ago at AcMoore, when I was a newbie! It Is the 'Garden Party Matstack'. (Click for larger view) Card is straight, but photo is not :) DCWV Papers have Glitter in them, but so embedded, it is safe for our troops. Sentiment I made in PSP and I used a PSP tube I made for the corner flourishes.






Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Great card! Love how that DP makes it look like fancy photo corners on the sentiment box.