Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Memories in Tyme Fathers Day Hop

Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today and is anything relating to Dads - doesn’t matter if it is a layout, card, mini album, or decorating item, if it’s about DAD…it’ll be here!!! With Fathers Day around the corner - take the time to make Dad feel just as special as Mom feels on her special day - by making him something from your heart! Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog. Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!
You should have arrived here from Lori's   Isn't she talented?
Here is my try. I usually do not do well at all with matching patterned papers, but this time, by George, I think i got it! Card #1.
And Card #2. This is my all time favorite card, made for my hubby....
The tool belt I hand made/folded from a tutorial. The tape measure, hammer, wrench, and paint brush are embellishments I got from OTC.The 3 washers, finishing nail, sandpaper & small wire tie, I got from one of our shed workshops.

Blog candy from Memories in Tyme…One lucky winner for June will receive a goodie pack for scrapbooking - in order to get in on the drawing, make sure to: 1. Be a follower of her blog! 2. For extra entries...follow her on Twitter and Facebook Fanpage - information is on her blog! 3. Please check out everyone's blogs and leave a comment on theirs...the more you do the more entries you will get!
Thank you for checking out my project, now follow the link below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!!

Your next stop is the talented Suzanne

1. Lynda J
2. Lori
3. Misty
4. Suzanne
5. Claire
6. Anita
7. Rhonda
8. Deborah
9. Rachael 


 Photobucket Pin It

9 comments:

ScrapMyWay said...

Hey Misty...1st , THANK YOU for all your help! Your card is "FIN-tastic!!! The inside is so great with all the "stuff" that MY Husband would not have a clue what to do with!!! LOL Where did the die cuts come from?
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Patricia said...

Loving that second card! So very fun!

Deborah Foti said...

oh so adorable ~! Love these two cards.. fantastic hubbys gonna love it. Thanks for sharing your crafty inspiration with us today~! Happy scrapping my crafty friend.
Scrappingmamma ~D.foti

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great cards. I especially like the tool belt. So creative and a great card.

Lori Apgar said...

Love both of your cards girl!!! I have trouble too combining patterned papers but you nailed it here!!! And that tool belt is great!!!!

CathyinMN said...

Both of your cards are great! I really like the second one, too. I'll have to check out the tutorial on how to make the tool belt. TFS!

Anita said...

I LOVE your cards---great work and thanks AGAIN for all your help---you are so dear to me.
ANita

Jenny said...

Love your cards! Wish I had the directions for that second card! Thanks for sharing! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

love both your cards but the tool belt is my favorite so neat. good being in hop hugs.