Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ODBD JUNE CHALLENGE

I am very upset I keep missing the challenges over at OWH, even though I subscribe to both the newsletter and the FB page. I never even see any of the posts from the OWH FB page. But I did catch one that, with some help from members directed me to this months ODBD Challenge. Great, the one thing I think I can not do. I have no Gypsy, Spellbinders or software to make shaped cards. But OWH calls, so I asked for help from one of my groups, but off I went to follow my own thoughts, cause I am impatient! This is what I came up with.(I will add recipe later below card)


Totally hand done in PSPX/WC. CB Diamond Plate folder. Sentiment gear done in PSP. Sentiment layer & large gear layer are both popped up with dim-tape. I could have used Sandy's skills with the scissors, bit tricky cutting the gears. It fits into a A2 size envie & it also fits into one of those paper cd envelopes with the clear window.. The wrench embellie is from OTC.



Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

7 comments:

Crafty Khandy said...

Great card!! I got to get on this for ODBC

Tami H. Spencer said...

Cool card!!! Great idea for a guy. Good job!

FB group...THE SCRAP CAFE'

Ann said...

Good thing you went off with your own thoughts! That is an adorable card!! I love the diamond plate gear!!

Linda said...

Awesome! TFS!!!

Yolanda said...

That is so fantastic! And what a great masculine card too. See, you don't have to have all that stuff to create a great shaped card. Thanks for playing in this month's ODBD challenge.

Nancy M said...

What a cool card!!! I see this as a great card for a boy/teen--the hardest group to make for, at least I think!! Nice job and thanks for helping our quota!!

Paula S. said...

Marvelous card Misty! I am particularly impressed that you've shown everyone that it doesn't necessarily take all the latest gadgets and tool to create a fantastic card if you have the will and a good does of creativity to guide you. Love it!