Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge

I am so behind. This week it is sketch #125 over at Operation Write Home
Here is the sketch...

I try, I really do! But I just can not cut tiny things straight! I am only showing 2 here, but actually I made several more since the mojo was flowing! All graphics and sentiments,I made in PSPX and then took to WC to size and print. It appears the skylight threw a weird shadow from the purple ribbon.










Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh so pretty! Your embossing and images are so perfect. I love both cards!

Linda said...

Love the embossed paper on both cards. That turtle image is darling! TFS!!!

Marianne said...

Misty,
I like both of these cards. The turtles in the squares are so cute.
Thanks for playing with the sketch this week.

EmeralDQueen said...

Your cards are so pretty, loving the little turtle :)

Paula S. said...

The embossed backgrounds add a lot of interest in this sketch. Such cute little turtles! That will be perfect for some heroes little one.

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team