Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #127

Double whammie over at OWH this week!
We have the sketch challenge using #127 as shown below, & We are sponsored this week by Doodle Pantry!

Also entered in Tammy's Challenge #16


Attempt one following sketch using the vertical.

But I am not fond of that so as usual I changed it to the Horinzatal.

Problem was, I made image to fit, forgot to turn the papers to cut to fit new layout. Since I am low on ink & $$, I just went with it :)
Graphic & sentiment  PSPX, WC & computer generated.
This is both cards side by side on easel we made.






Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Misty, both cards are sweet. I don't know which one I like better. This one just brings me to the beach on a perfect summer day. Nice job.

Erika said...

Your penguin is so cute! I love the bright colors too - it's such a happy card. Good job.

Ann said...

Misty, cute cards!! The penguin is adorable! And such fun, cheery colors!

G8country life said...

Misty, both cards are adorable. Fun images to work with, thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DT.

Tammy Ortiz said...

This Penguin is so cute. I love your color choices
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Marc Ortiz said...

such a cute card, thanks for entering our challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. We hope to see more from you in our challenges.

Marc ^_^

JoAnn Ross said...

I really like them both! I love penguins, love making penguin cards and yours are summery, bright, and such fun! GREAT job!

Donna Nuce said...

Both cards look great but I do like the horizontal the best. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

Both cards are super cute! Good job!