Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge 6-13-12

These are very stimulating, helps with the mojo! Check them out HERE
OK here is my attempt. WHAT did you say? What else did you expect from me when the word(s) wings are involved? But I will admit, Dixie sure made me think with that chair!!
Standard card. 2nd layer is a light Lilac colored layer with a CB emboss. Top layer is vellum. I stamped my hummingbird stamp I have had for 10 years before I knew what to do with it! Stamped in black, accented with a red sharpie at the throat. Gold gel pen in center of flowers. The sentiment was generated in PSP and sized/printed in WC. It was placed under the vellum layer. Vellum & lilac layer attached with eyelets, then ATG to base.





Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

5 comments:

JoAnn Ross said...

That is so gorgeous! I LOVE hummingbirds and he works so perfectly with those flowers! I also like the way you put the sentiment UNDER the vellum. It really softens the entire card.

Mary L said...

The vellum just adds perfection to this card...just beautiful:)

Donna Hanley said...

Misty, Very nice card. I like the idea of the sentiment being under the vellum to make it look more muted. That way the main focus is on your very pretty image. Good thinking.

Jen said...

Very pretty; I like how you used the vellum! It adds such a softer look.

cindyann said...

This card is so elegant and unique. WOW!