Blog Blinkies, Banners & Backgrounds Made To Order - Reasonable Prices!

BLINKIESMADETO ORDER!Sale!CUSTOMBLOGBACKGROUNDSMADETO ORDER! eMAIL FOR INFO!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Cricut chirp Challenge

While looking for free digital stamps to post in the group, I found this interesting challenge;
"A Smiling Sparkling Sun"
Do a card, layout or craft that includes a sun, glitter (or Stickles), and something with a smile on it."
So here is my try!

Create a Critter
Accent Essentials
Ranger Stickles
Peachy Keen Stamps
MS Punch
Corner Rounder
Ribbon-stash
Dp-Gift
Gel Pens
Entered in:
Cricut Chirp - A Smiling Sparkling Sun
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awww!!! This turned out so cute! I love it. Thanks so much for participating in The Cricut Chirp Challenge. I hope that you use some of the free digis I offer at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com There are QUITE A FEW to choose from there as I never charge for them.